Hi

Now I prefer the idea of still continuing to support cross-building of
AOO32 on Win64. AOO64 would be built opt-in (at least for now), by passing
an --enable-win64 flag to ./configure that enables building AOO64 on Win64,
but without that flag the traditional AOO32 would still be cross-built.
This will make testing AOO64 by others easier, testing AOO32 by me easier,
and lead to less conflicts with other changes on affected build files.

I almost have a patch ready that does this, and when I commit it, I'll use
it to work on fixing the currently broken AOO32.

Damjan