Am 21.07.2018 um 16:28 schrieb Marcus:

>> Maybe it is just me getting old. ;-)
>> But I would like to have the font size increased in AOO help. Not for
>> the headings, etc. but for the flowing text.
>>
>> At the moment it is at 10pt and (especially on Windows) hard to read
>> for me.
>> I would propose to increase it to 11pt.
>>
>> To make the difference more visible, I made screenshots to compare:
>> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO%20help%2010pt%20vs.%2011pt.pdf
>
> first I thought 10 or 11, is the difference really that big? But it is
> indeed - thanks to your screenshot.
>
> What about Linux and Mac, is the difference there also that big?

I could try to build for Linux (or provide a simple patch). I can
definitely not test for macOS.

It also depends on the fonts that are installed on the system:
Bitstream Vera Sans, Arial, Helvetica, Lucida, Geneva, Helmet,
sans-serif, Andale Sans UI, Arial Unicode MS, Lucida Sans Unicode ,Tahoma

The file is simple CSS and not changed for a long time, so the list
could be extended with specific Linux and macOS fonts.

Regards,
   Matthias