Hello Simon,
No one here or on any Apache web site can provide legal advice. See
https://opensource.com/article/17/11/open-source-and-fonts for a layman's
discussion of font licensing. What that article  seems to say is that
whether you can include the font when you distribute a document depends on
the license. For example, this Microsoft site (
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typography/font-redistribution-licensing)
says you may not copy or redistribute their fonts, though they can be
embedded for certain uses. It seems you will have to think about just how
your writing will be distributed and then read the font licenses and check
with a lawyer if necessary.

Francis