Pedro Lino wrote:
I could try to build on Linux. My SSD has 76GB free. Is this space enough?

Sure it is. With 60GB you can build all languages. For a test build (English only) you won't need more than 10GB.

How long will it take to build AOO on a Intel® Core™ i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz × 4
with 7,7 GiB RAM?

About one-two hours (use a parallel build -P2 or -P4; documentation explains it). But you will need half a day to get things running before you build; I would recommend checking out https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/AOO416/ to have a stable basis (or even AOO415 if you wish, but with AOO416 we could maybe detect blockers that we might want to fix in 4.1.6).

You will bump into many "newcomer's issues" during your first build. Feel free to ask early, many of us will be able to help you. Actually you may even collect them to the benefit of new people who want to get their first build done...

Regards,
  Andrea.