Am 11.11.18 um 17:36 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

I am not available at the moment for release manager. But it would be
good to continue, to be able to have release versions prepared.

Back to 4.1.6: Is anyone already working on the Release Notes?

compared to 4.1.5 [1] we have no other difference than the bugs that are fixed and therefore only the list of bugs need to be changed, right?

OK, beside version number, SVN rev number, etc. ;-)

That would also mean we can re-use the translated release notes in an easy way, right?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Release+Notes

Thanks

Marcus