Hi Andrea,

> Pedro Lino wrote:
>> Can you check the logs on the server if it received any pings from
>> 4.1.4?
>
> I don't have access to server logs or any kind of statistics; but I
> recall someone (Matthias?) monitoring how much traffic we got from
> older versions, so maybe someone has access to them.

I only have access to Google Analytics for openoffice.org and
openoffice.apache.org.
All I can see there are users constantly updating from older versions
via update feed.
This tells me, that some people can connect to the update server
(obviously you can). Other (like me) can not.

ooo-updates.apache.org seems to be a subdomain from Apache, maybe Infra
has more insight?

Regards,

   Matthias