On 15/07/2018 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
https://wikitest.openoffice.org
Please test it as follows:
- if you don't have an account, just browse the pages and check that everything looks good - if you have an account, please login with the same username/password you use for MWiki and check that you can edit pages normally.

All reported bugs have been fixed today. The test instance was synchronized with production the wiki a few hours ago, so all content and images should be there.

You are welcome to take a look, since we will have to make a final synchronization in a few days as Infra needs to switch off the old server.

I can reproduce, but I am not addressing at the moment, the following 3 issues that apply to the old MWiki too (so they can be fixed after migration):

1. Reported by Aleksey Evgenievich Harlamenkov: https://wikitest.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Wiki_Editing_Policy image is missing in the "To place the image on a page" section.

2. Reported by Pedro Lino: the link in the "Account creation for Apache OpenOffice Wiki" email points to <">https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
where the ending "greater than" character is included in the link.

3. Reported by Matthias: new graphics to implement:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/header.png
(to replace /w/skins/aoo/header.png)
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/asf_logo_simple.png
(to replace /w/ASFLogo/asf_logo_simple.png)
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/favicon.ico
(to replace /favicon.png)

These 3 will be fixed after we are on the new server.

Regards,
  Andrea.