It works fine, now.

Jürgen

Am 27.11.18 um 18:47 schrieb Jürgen Lange:
Uuuups, doesn't work in the very moment.

Works for me without problem...

Matthias

Jürgen

Andrea Pescetti wrote:
I've gone ahead and opened the issue for migration:

Migration is now complete and you are welcome to check.

https://wiki.openoffice.org

will tell you if you are seeing the old server or not.

It is still safe to edit the MWiki normally until you start seeing a big notice on it (which will happen at some point tomorrow, Tuesday, during the European afternoon-evening).

I'll still leave the notice on the site for some hours, just in case some big bugs emerge and we have to restore the old database dumps. Once the notice is removed, you can feel free to use the wiki again.

Regards,
  Andrea.