Okay, have all special quick points to my OpenOffice overview[1]. (I
skipped the ODF, and Pivot part, since there are plenty Bugzilla Issues
which I will find at some point in the future ;P )

I think we have a lot of technical Debt, and Issues that needs to be
fixed. Not only in the building environment.

As we see on the HTML filter, and the feedback it is also not easy to
enhance here.

And to the least, we are a multilanguage Project, which I found none IDE
supporting to my satisfaction. The best is Eclipse and that one handles
it not very well.

I hope with the Overview we can create a Roadmap in the future and
support people that are interested in topics with pointers what to look
out for.

All the Best

Peter

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=301