Hi Barb,
I never saw that post... SOrry.
But I have to say that you need to develop a much thicker skin
when you subscribe to ANY Mailing List.
Believe it or not, there billions of humans who would love to
hurt someone. It is the nature of the world. So develop the
good attitude of not responding to such abuse.
Why?
Because that is exactly what the bully wants to see! That s/he was able to hurt you.

Kind Regards,

JD