Hi Nikhil,
Try purging LibreOffice with
sudo apt-get purge LibreOffice*
I did this before installing OpenOffice on my Linux Mint system and it
installed with no error. I was then able to download LibreOffice from the
LibreOffice site and install that in parallel with OpenOffice. I believe
the error you are encountering is seen with any OpenOffice installation on
Ubuntu and is not a result of your build process. See
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=50119#p228095

Best regards,
Francis