Hi Marcus,

Am 28.01.19 um 23:52 schrieb Marcus:

>>> OK, this is a bit embarrassing. ;-)

>>> When we had already a Beta release then this must be somewhere.
>>
>> See below.
>>
>> I already made an early test build for a Beta some time ago...
>
> sorry, actually I meant the about box. Do we have also for this a
> special graphic and text content?

There are beta graphics [1] [2] [3] and the text can be changed via
configure switch (as we do with our buildbots)

As I wrote, the appropriate graphics are used by building the beta targets.

Matthias

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/AOO42X/main/default_images/introabout/beta/about.png
[2]