Sorry for being a bit late.

For all products that allow new issues I've created the follwoing:

Version   - "4.3.0-dev" to label issues where it was found.
Milestone - "4.3.0" to label where a fix should go into.

When something should be missing just give me a hint.

@All:
I just want to remind you that the version in code needs to be changed from 4.5.0 to 4.3.0. Jim has done this so quickly and noiseless, maybe he is willing to do the change again. ;-)

Thanks

Marcus