Hi all,

Most of the translations for trunk and 42X are now updated. Some are
still missing due to technical problems but as translation is a work in
progress I think this will be sufficient for Dev1.

I also created an empty directory structure on our dist server [1].

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.2.0-Dev1/