Hi Matthias,

On 24.03.19 13:41, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Am 24.03.19 um 13:37 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> yes but we want to write a blog post on the Development Version.
>>
>> So I would like to write what the user can expect of 4.2.0 what is in
>> the scope, and what is not.
> Users should not expect anything, this is for developers.
We want to write a blog post for developers?
>> And then we need to describe how much bug fixes are in scope until beta,
>> how many are optional.
>>
>> We should the describe the beta state, which we want to make and finish
>> with the release criteria.
> Beta has no state at the moment.
Sorry, was not good at expressing. I mean we should say which conditions
have to be met in order to start into Beta Phase, and to whom it is
interesting.

>> That would make it for me worthwhile to give people a frame for the
>> 4.2.0 development line and to write about.
>>
>> Right? Or what do you believe we should write in the Blog post?
> I would be happy if we only had a page (in CWiki?) to work together on
> the blogpost...
>
> Or did you want to do it all alone? ;-)
No I just think we have a total different idea what this blog post
should contain. Okay, I will reduce my writings to amore overview level
and then post.