Hi Hawk,

Am 27.03.19 um 09:23 schrieb Hawk Lee:
> Hi I am Hawk who downloaded Open Office 4.1.6 Korean version.
Where did you download your version of OpenOffice?
> But I found Korean character were broken in the Menu of the Office program.
In what kind are they broken? Mistyped? Or faulty display?
Can you make a screenshot available?
> So I like to install in English version, it couldn’t, because the same
> version had been installed already.
> Do I have to remove it and reinstall into English?

You have to uninstall before you install the English version.
Then you can additionally install the Korean language pack.

Regards,

   Matthias

BTW: We always need volunteers for Korean translation... ;-)