Hi Ante,

Am 27.09.19 um 15:29 schrieb Ante Lausic:
> Hi Peter,
>
> thank you for your reply. Yes I was referring to that guide.
> Basically, I have visual studio 2019 installed on my computer and I
> wanted to use its C++ compiler (--with-cl-home option in
> configuration). Unfortunately it seems that folder structure has
> changed in recent VS versions so that is causing problems.
> I understand that I can't use VS for development.

If you are still in need MSVC 2008 just drop me a line...
I am not sure if it can be installed parallel to VS 2019 so you might
need a dedicated machine (VM) for AOO development.

You can always download my test builds for Windows:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/

The build environment is documented in ReadMe.txt.

Regards,

   Matthias