On 21/11/2019 Patricia Shanahan wrote:
One of the resolutions passed at the last board meeting was:
"Change the Apache OpenOffice Project Chair (Jim Jagielski, VP)"

Congratulations, Jim!

Thank you Peter, and I perfectly understand your reasons for stepping down after spending a second year as Chair.

And while at it... let me take the occasion to congratulate in public with Dave Fisher for entering the ASF Board!

So it looks like OpenOffice and the ASF at large are going to be more integrated in the next months; this will be a good occasion for filling the small gaps that still exist between OpenOffice and Apache.

Regards,
  Andrea.