Am 15.03.20 um 19:54 schrieb Carl Marcum:
On 3/15/20 1:50 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:

I don't think we ever convert 450 to 4.5.0. Where do you see that?

I don't see it.

That was just an assumption on my part since I can't find a variable set to 4.5.0 and that string turns up all through build text and in the built binary filenames.

I'm looking for where the 4.5.0 string comes from.

Someone has to set something when we bump a version but I don't know where.

please have a look into the devtools in the source code repo. There is a script collection that actually bumps up to a new version number [1].

[1] .../devtools/updateVersion/...

I hope this is helpful for you.

Marcus