Hi Jim, Matthias

> >> Yes, I do hope he considers my request. The buildbot versions do not
> >> include language packs
> >>
> > How regular? Monthy? 2x a month?
> For my Windows builds I have no fixed schedule but I try to build once
> in a month.
> And only a subset of languages (23 now).

Once a month is perfect!

It would be fantastic if they could be synchronized with Matthias' builds
They would not have to be built on the same day but would be compiled from the
same source pull request
This would allow to check if any issue that pops up affects one or more
Platforms.

If this is not possible then this can be checked later on the RC builds

Thank you both!

Regards,
Pedro