Hello Michael,

Nothing about that gives you the right to imply what you imply.

Why should I have to consult with Jan at all? Here two people were treated
differently, whether Jan bothers or not. That is my opinion, whether Jan shares
it or not.

Or if there's a linguistic misunderstanding, you missed your chance to make
that clear. But I think the sentence I quoted is crystal clear.

greetings,
Jörg

fyi:
I had written to Jan yesterday immediately to talk to him, but because he was
not at home I have no answer yet, only a note that he was not at home.