I think Poi can also work with odt files.

Am 30.07.20 um 04:26 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 2:30 AM Kira Tsu <kerbum...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm completely new to OpenOffice and was grok'ing around to find the code
that serializes spreadsheet files.  Can someone point me in the right
direction, please?  Where in the codebase does it parse into memory and
save out XLSX files?

Thanks!

Hi

Apache OpenOffice never saves XLSX because its XLSX filter doesn't
implement saving. The reading-only filter is largely in main/oox.

Other spreadsheet filters, eg. for the legacy XLS format which can save,
are in main/sc/source/filter.

Some information on filter architecture and development can be found at:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_filters_using_the_XML_based_file_format
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Integrating_Import_and_Export_Filters

Other Apache projects that may be of interest are http://poi.apache.org/
which reads and writes many Microsoft document file formats in Java.

All the best
Damjan