Hi all,

I should also like to join in the thanks to the author.

@Jörg
> I find that in "JHCuKc4qS1Y_20YearsOO.png" the color yellow is
> a bit unfavorable, because it is not visible on white background,
> which is probably the most common in practice. For example
> a darker orange would solve this problem.

+1
That would also make the symbol for AOO Draw less discernible (see point 2.
below).

My remarks:

1. "20 years"
Digit "2" looks slightly odd (out of balance) compared with the "O/0"
character.

2. Symbol for AOO Draw
Definitely it is too big.
Amongst symbols for AOO components its color is the most discernible
and somehow weakens the focus on the "20 years" message.

3. Smaller "seagulls"
Position relative to "YEARS" could be better.

A draft proposal (I am not a graphic designer) can be downloaded from the
following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LGGbInF2OUTBsFM0D2PbHkS39p4WqmFF/view?usp=sharing

The idea of combining the "O/0" character and the seagull logo allows PR
people
to show their talents. Once again, thanks to the author for this splendid
idea!

Regards,

Czesław Wolański