Hi Dave,

yes, that was how I understood it

> It is not about the project logo, website appearance, and/or stickers.

There was only one reason for my question ("Will there be an effective
opportunity to discuss this?"): I do not want to miss another discussion.

But you see how Michael reacts and I think his statement is wrong because it is
the normal way to discuss and decide such things together. But I suppose he
just expressed himself wrong.

> Start a new thread about the website logo and the existing
> tag line “The Free and Open Office Productivity Suite"

I don't think this is appropriate, because it is a waste of time to discuss
something that is only temporary anyway (= the reference to the 20 years on the
logo).

Jörg