Hello Peter,

The latest release is 4.1.7

I am not sure what you tried. Have you tried Mark the section you want to copy, then Menue Edit pick Copy. Open Your Email Application and insert there as you are used by the email application.

As an Alternative instead going through the menue you can use Control-Button and C, pressing both at the same time and press then Control V in the email application.

You can ask this kind of question on users. There you get a quicker answer.

All the Best

Peter