Hello,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: JZA [mailto:j...@gultab.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 1:41 PM
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Happy birthday OpenOffice
>
> Is this just for German magazines?

Specifically, yes, because I had only contacted German-language magazines.

But I assume that this will not look different for magazines in others,
especially since OpenOffice is traditionally more common in German-speaking
countries than in non-German-speaking countries.
OpenOffice.org, for example, had market shares of 12 (partly 15%) in Germany at
its best times, confirmed by market research, this share is higher than any
other known market share in other countries.

(The question of market share was of course not my reason to ask only for
German magazines, but only that I myself cannot write articles on magazine
level in English).

Jörg