Jim is building on an older CentOS. Could that trigger something?

Matthias Seidel wrote:
Am 14.10.20 um 21:19 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
I'm just looking to see where the fix/patch is :-)
The problem is... There was none. It just vanished at one point. ;-)

If the bug is in code, I don't understand why my builds at
https://home.apache.org/~pescetti/openoffice-4.1.8-rc2/
don't have the error then.

On the same Ubuntu 20.04 system I can consistently reproduce the error with Jim's DEBs but not with mine (either the custom build or the one with release flags). And they are obviously all based on the same code.

Of course, I'd prefer very much that the error is found and fixed, even if this doesn't look easy. But I'm also available for the "quick" solution, i.e., I can build DEBs for all languages, doing my best to apply the release flags/scripts properly, the coming weekend. The builds would be done on CentOS 7 (glibc 2.17), which means the DEBs would run on Ubuntu 13.04 and later.

Regards,
  Andrea.