Hi Simon,

some developer just needs to try to implement this kind of approach. Fortunately this developer doesn't really need to dive deeply into AOO implementation details except creating an extension. From my knowlege the Apache POI implementation is quite stable and it's used by a lot of software projects since a longer time.

Best regards, Joost