Hi Oscar,

please report your findings to The Document Foundation, who's
stewarding the LibreOffice project - I've copied our security list
already, where I believe this report belongs.

For general inquiries, or if you're not sure were to report:
i...@documentfoundation.org is a private list & always a good 2nd
pick. ;)

All the best, Thorsten