Maybe the following link helps?

https://www.openoffice.org/qa/testcase/index.html

Kay did migrate stuff in 2018 I think. Maybe went a bit unnoticed?

Is this what the Server had contained?

On 24/10/2020 Carl Marcum wrote:
Slightly off topic is the QA Intro page [1] discusses TestLink which I don't think we use anymore

Well, it looks like Adfinis decided to kill it. That was set up in the recent era (Apache), so it should serve as a lesson: Adfinis contributed a server, got Google rank thanks to our prominent links and then moved away with our data. At least, all references to the Adfinis link should be removed.

and migrated the tests onto the wiki [2].

No, that was the manual. Tests were meant to be on Testlink, or at least I cannot find them in the wiki.

Manual Tests (it says outdated) are here [3]. Link to the Test Case Management is also a 404.

This is indeed obsolete. TCM is from the pre-Apache era, it was hosted by Oracle and, despite numerous requests done by myself and others around 2012, Oracle refused to contribute test cases to the ASF due to their unclear licensing and copyright. So all references to TCM are obsolete and there is no hope to get TCM testcases back, unfortunately: they provided very good coverage and helped building a QA community.

Regards,
  Andrea.