Am 18.11.20 um 20:36 schrieb Dave Fisher:
Wooot, Wooot!

www.openoffice.org is switched over!

Hurrah! :-)

Let me know if you find any problems!

"https://www.openoffice.org"; is showing a broken lock icon in the browser URL line. The redirect to HTTPS will come later, right?

Let me say it again:
Thanks a million time for doing this migration effort. I don't know of anybody else who could do this better. :-)

Marcus

On Nov 18, 2020, at 9:11 AM, Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> wrote:

Update.

(1) openoffice.apache.org is now migrated.

(2) openoffice.org Jenkins jobs no longer attach the very long build.log. If
there are issues then it will necessary to login to Jenkins to find the errors.

(3) Waiting for Infra to help:

- Switch www.openoffice.org over.
- Mark Subversion repos read only.