Hi Dick,

Am 11.12.20 um 17:14 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> I think there is some confusion. I will try to explain:
I know, that's why I asked. ;-)

> There is an extension for AOo, the extension MediaWiki that you repaired for
> 4.1.8, which is intended to convert text from Writer to Mediawiki content. We
> are not referring to that one.

Exactly!

But I didn't repair it, it just started to work after we updated several
core component...

> There is also an extension for the Mediawiki itself. That extension is called
> IDLTags en converts tags on the Mediawiki to valid URL's for references to
> IDL in the DevGuide.
> This is where we are talking about. This last extension has been broken and
> we couldn't find it anywhere but in the configuration of Mediawiki itself. It
> was removed from the wiki and it seems the developers left us.

The extension is not broken, it is outdated. It cannot be updated
because that would need a newer version of Wiki.
However, our AOO skin for the Wiki must be adapted to the newer Wiki
version...

At least that is what I understood from Andrea's posts regarding the
Wiki server in 2019 [1]

> Carl managed to extract IDLTags from the configuration and now we were
> looking for a place to store it, so everyone can have a look at it and that
> it is accessible to everyone.  See it as a safe haven for somehow lost
> orphans.
>
> Therefore Peter has made this last repo openoffice-mwiki-ext.git
> <https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice-mwiki-ext.git>

See above, the extension is not ours. It is from mediaWiki.org (?)

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openoffice.apache.org/msg35741.html