Hi all,

Am 12.12.20 um 21:53 schrieb Dick Groskamp:

> On 2020/12/12 19:51:00, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>> Hi Dick,
>>
>> Am 12.12.20 um 20:45 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
>>> My bad. Sorry guys.
>>> I had trouble adding the file to the repo because it was empty then.
>>> Had to grab back on older documentation and that's how it became what it is.
>>>  Don't know if it is possible to delete this one and make a new branch, for
>>> instance IDLTags, to differentiate the coming content of the repo?
>> I already created a branch "main"
>>
>> I will ask Infra to set it to default, then we can delete "master"
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
> Great! thanks

After some discussion we decided to create a new repo:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-mwiki

Please use this one only!
I will ask Infra to remove the "old" openoffice-mwiki-ext.

Additionally I will create a repo for our forum modifications.
Furthermore we plan to move our devtools from SVN to a GitHub repo.

Regards,

   Matthias