That, Peter, I also do not think!

My formulations were not an outline taken in advance, but only 4 orders that
should be filled with info, as a basis, as an orientation for the actual text
of the blog post.

> Dear OpenOffice Users
>
> [...]

This seems to me at first glance, a very, very good draft text.

I need some time to think about it before I finally say something about it.

greetings,
Jörg