On 2/8/21 7:15 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:
Hi Jim,

On 2/8/21 12:51 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
Anyone tried building HEAD of AOO42X w/ Java8 (or later) and
Apache Ant 1.10?

Normally I build 4.1 and trunk on the same VM's and use JDK 8 and Ant 1.9.

I've kicked off a build of trunk with Ant 1.10.15 and JDK 15.0.2.
My trunk is not completely up to date but it's withing a few weeks.
configure complained about JAVA_HOME even though I have it set so I added the --with-jdk-home flag.

I'll let you know how it goes.

If trunk won't answer your question I can try and up to date 4.2 tomorrow.

Best regards,
Carl

No luck,

7 module(s):
    beanshell
    hsqldb
    apache-commons
    rhino
    saxon
    lucene
    javaunohelper
need(s) to be rebuilt

I'll try with an updated 4.2 branch tomorrow.

Best regards,
Carl