Hello Dylan,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 06:35:34PM -0800, Dylan Pham wrote:

> Has anyone experienced issue with the build script downloading external
> files to ext_sources with ./bootstrap? It's throwing me a 500 Can't
> connect...error but I can manually download the file just fine. This didn't
> happen before...

I think I saw it happening once or twice, and another person reported
a similar problem some weeks ago.

But for me it was non-reproducible, so... very very hard to
troubleshoot.

If you have problems with a certain download, please share its link
here so we can check it from different parts of the world: it may be a
problem related to local mirrors.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
--