I'm definitely no developer but when I added the new Japanse era Reiwa to the
file
openoffice-trunk/main/i18npool/source/calendar/calendar_gregorian.cxx,
I noticed this code:
132   Calendar_gregorian::Calendar_gregorian()
133   {
134      init(NULL);
135   }
136  Calendar_gregorian::Calendar_gregorian(Era *_earArray)
137  {
138      init(_earArray);
139  }
on line 140 it says however: Calendar_gregorian::init(Era *_eraArray)

It seems to me that _eraArray is right because it is used further on in the
code.

QUESTION:
Are the *_earArray on line 136 and _earArray on line 138 intentional or are
they typo's ?

Could someone with more knowledge enlighten me or at least check if it is
correct as it is ?

Couldn't file an issue on GitHub so mentioned it here