Hi -

We are working on releasing 4.1.10 soon do to this security report [1] which
was announced today.

I’d like to credit Arrigo Marchiori and Carl Marcum for development. Ariel
Constenla-Haile and Peter Kovacs for our indispensible OpenGrok setup. Matthias
Seidel, Marcus Lange, Jim Jagielski, and Don Lewis for builds and testing.

All The Best,
Dave

[1] https://positive.security/blog/url-open-rce