Hi All,

The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:

[X] yes / +1

[ ] no / -1

My vote is based on:

[X] binding (member of PMC)

[X] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform CentOS 7 x86-64

[X] I have tested the binary RC on platform CentOS 7 x86-64

I tested all of the source tarballs for checksum and signature.
I did the same for the Linux_x86-64_ rpm_en-US.tar.gz version of the installer,
langpack and SDK that I installed and tested.

I manually tested the non-http(s) hyperlink fix and it works as expected.

Against my build from source:
I ran 4 passes of the 47 Automated Build Verification Tests and while a few
flaky tests remain, all tests passed at least once and 42 passed all 4 times.
I also ran 4 passes of the Functional Verification Tests of the 735 tests that
run on my system, there are 10 test that randomly fail at least 1 pass.
(I'm using the test-backports PR-125 to get these results)

Best regards,
Carl