Hi Matthias,

On 10/1/21 1:25 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl,

Am 01.10.21 um 19:21 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Hi All,

I'm building 4.1.11 RC1 on a CentOS 7 VM I've been building both 41X
and trunk on for quite awhile.

When building this RC1 in a new directory I'm getting "500 Can't
connect to sourceforge.net" for many dependencies during bootstrap.
Probably related to my SSL or something?
That might be the problem:

https://letsencrypt.org/docs/dst-root-ca-x3-expiration-september-2021/

Nice find !

Thank you.
After my build completes I'll see if we may need an update to our build instructions for this.
My VM has 1:1.0.2k-21.el7_9 (1.0.2)
and the link says we now need 1.1.0 or later.

Maybe https://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-1.1.1l.tar.gz

Thanks again,
Carl

Regards,

    Matthias

Anyway, I've copied my other ext_sources over and I'm building now but
I want to make sure my environment is good for next time I don't have
a new dependency.

Thanks,
Carl