Hi Pedro,

Am 25.11.21 um 12:23 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Matthias
>
>> On 11/24/2021 11:50 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>> Are they illegal? I am not a lawyer... They need to adjust some (a lot of)
>> things, but that has to be worked on.
> They are illegally using the OpenOffice name so they have to be removed. Of
> course they can rebrand it and that would be legal but it would no longer
> show on a search for OpenOffice!

Did you download (pay) and install them? ;-)

If the installed binaries are unchanged that may still be a trademark
problem.
Of course, we do need to get in contact with them (MS also wants that
cleaned) and work that out.

BTW: You can report an app to MS via the Store if you think something is
not OK.

>>> On a positive note, "our" Apache OpenOffice does show up on the Portuguese
>>> Microsoft Store app (using Windows 10 Pro 21H2) as the first option!
>>> https://i.imgur.com/rdqewTK.png
>> That looks great! Did you try to install?
> I did install it and it worked perfectly! In addition on another Windows 10
> Pro machine that already had AOO 4.1.10 installed in the traditional way when
> I installed AOO 4.1.11 through the Store, it correctly updated AOO.
>
> This is excellent!

Yes, that is how it should work! ;-)

Thanks for the feedback.

My impression is that the MS Store is still under heavy development. And
there is always place for improvements.

Regards,

   Matthias