Am 26.11.21 um 19:04 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kovacs [mailto:pe...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2021 5:27 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache OpenOffice available in the Microsoft
Store on Windows 10
What do you want to discuss? Please do so. Make your case. I
do not see it.
It is a pity that you now seem to want to portray the release process (which is
actually well regulated) as something where everyone can do 'their thing'
individually.
I still clearly remember the criticism I met from you when I only announced
that I wanted to change the release notes afterwards.
What I have always seen is that even in a meritocratic project, every active
project-member has a right to have a say in all centrally important things and
it would somehow be appropriate for a free project if such things were
discussed together in advance.

I have no Idea what you want, except that you are in a rage.

Please focus on the Microsoft Shop. What Issues do you have? Are you against publishing on the shop? Or is the issue more that you weren't included in the process?

At least I don't get it. Seriously.

All the best

Peter