Hi All,

On 2/18/22 4:16 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl,

Am 18.02.22 um 22:08 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Hi Matthias,

On 2/18/22 2:47 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl,

Am 18.02.22 um 19:44 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Hi Marcus,

On 2/18/22 1:32 PM, Marcus wrote:
Am 18.02.22 um 00:15 schrieb Carl Marcum:
[...]

It looks like in 2015 Damjan provided one line fix and BVT test in
AOO42X and trunk with git commit 2e4d2335e [2] but it never made it
to the AOO41X branch.

I'm running a build of AOO41X with this fix included and if it's
successful and the tests pass I'll submit a PR.
sure, it's great to see that this is the only difference between all
branches. Please commit when you see that the fix is working.
I'm not sure this is the only difference.
I just wanted to address this one I found before continuing my
analysis.
If the commit works we should just cherry-pick it.
Yes if you prefer to do it that way it should be fine.
It cherry-picked into my fork fine.

The test results looked fine.
Do you want to pick it into AOO41X or do you want me to?
If you already have it at hand, please go ahead.
I was only going to PR because of the 7 years that went by since the
commit :)
I cherry-picked a one-liner for AOO41X recently that was from 2014. It
worked on trunk/AOO42X since then... ;-)

Regards,

    Matthias

Best regards,
Carl

Regards,

     Matthias

Best regards,
Carl
Marcus

I cherry picked it to AOO41X and it's commit 133efdc1 [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/openoffice/commit/133efdc14496caaf90c15e33666ab1c0c1e2fbea

Best regards,
Carl