Hi Keith,

Am 16.04.22 um 17:57 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi Keith,
>>
>> Am 16.04.22 um 00:30 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>>> Hi;

>>> As far as I know, yes. I removed Version 11 and it installed again
>>> fine.
>>
>> Interesting...
>>
>> I never had a problem with updating to a newer version.
>> In fact this is what makes the installation via Microsoft Store so easy.
>>
>> (But I remember that you did an administrative installation at one
>> time?)
>>
>> Matthias
>>
> This was a straight install of the RC1 file from SVN over the released
> 4.1.11. It simply refuses to access the installer.I have been having
> some wonky problems with this system for a bit. Definitely time to get
> a knew one.

What I wanted to say, maybe you did an administrative install with
4.1.11? That *could* explain the problem when updating...

I installed it on 4 systems (Windows 7, 11 / VM, Bare Metal) without
problem. This sounds like your system is really "wonky".

> It looks like I am going to be unable to do any QA work to be able to
> vote on this release.

After 4.1.12 is installed now, just have a look if everything works as
expected... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias