On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:28:22 +0200 (CEST)
casa...@email.it wrote:

> The AOO forums have not worked for several days.
> Is there anyone here who can do something?
> As administrator of the Italian forum I can't log in, the connection times
> out.
> I have no different access to the forum.
>
> charlie

They are very intermittent, sometimes working, more frequently timing out.  Out
of curiosity, please try a traceroute to forum.openoffice.org, which might show
up if there was a connection problem on the route(s) to that site.

It was reported that the server had been restarted, so the problem may be
elsewhere.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>