Da: "Dave Fisher" <w...@apache.org>
A: "dev" <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Inviato: Lunedì, 2 maggio 2022 9:58:25
Oggetto: Re: [IMPORTANT] Scheduling Maintenance for our Forum

The en and fr forums are available to test:

https://openoffice-vm1-lw-us.apache.org/

Please test these forums.

Known work to do:
- Restore the Apache Open Office logo in the header
- Return the Apache and Get OpenOffice information in the footer
- Avatars have moved in 3.3.7 need to determine how to move them.

The automatic mySQL migration from 3.0.9 seems to work but takes quite some
time.

ATB,
Dave