Hi (Dave),

There is a problem at least in the EN forum with links made with the [rel] BBcode tag. The base url seems to have reverted to "https://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/"; instead of "https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/";. The consequence is that there is no redirection but an error message from the browser (tested with Firefox on Xubuntu 22.04 only), stating that there may be a security risk following that link (translation from my French error message).
It used to worked after the migration (it needed a tweak however).

I checked in the admin panel of the phpBB interface but I've not found any string in the interface. Seems to be something in a configuration file on the server.

Note: I always took the pain to write my links with that BBcode to make it more lean but this issue quite defeats the point.

Thanks.
Hagar