HTML replacement = <a href="https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/{TEXT1}";>{TEXT2}</a>

Not very elegant since it defeats the point of the LOCAL_URL. But at least it works.

Hagar

Le 26/01/2023 à 11:00, Bidouille a écrit :
[rel] is not a standard BBcode
It would take someone with enough karma to go modify it in the ACP.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Hagar Delest" <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 25 Janvier 2023 21:54:28
Objet: Re: Forums: BBcode for [rel] links broken

Hi,

I saw that there was some improvement with the Italian forum.
If someone could fix this one too, that would be great.
TIA.

Hagar

Le 05/10/2022 à 20:15, Hagar Delest a écrit :
Hi,

I noticed the [rel] BBcode tag started to work again a short while
ago. But today, I had the Firefox security warning again (on my
xubuntu machine).
I noticed that the url being parsed is
https://forum.openoffice.org//en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=166 for
example with 2 slashes after the forum.openoffice.org string.
Any change recently that could have given this glitch?

Hagar