Am 02.07.22 um 23:23 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Great!

I've also assigned some tasks to me.

Marcus

On 7/2/22 1:54 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi,

all binaries for RC1 should be uploaded now:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.13-RC1/

Regards,

    Matthias

Am 01.07.22 um 21:41 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 01.07.22 um 20:46 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi all,

I have just updated the English dictionary, so I think we are ready
for RC1.
Of course I did not update the dictionary, I just committed the change
for it. Marco did it, as always! ;-)
<snip>

Mathias;

Do we know which of the 6 languages were actually updated? I suspect
en-GB, and possibly en_US.
It's en-GB only.

Regards,

     Matthias
Thanks Mathias, will add that to the release notes.

I think we need to properly warn people in the RC announcement about backing up their AOO user profile due to backward compatibility issues.
At least those that utilize that functionality.

Also release notes, etc.

Best regards,
Carl