The request is no online:
https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html

Marcus

Am 15.07.22 um 10:18 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

I have created a pull request. Please Review if the entry I have created is okay.

I will go by lazy consensus. If I hear nothing until Sunday EOD I will commit. :)

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/pull/64

Not sure if there is a web preview. Or if I did this right.

If this is fine. Ill add a note to the page, that References an be added by createn a PR on the File.